Click here to access the library's online catalog. There you may search for items, place holds, or check your account.
Interlibrary Loan, or ILL, is the borrowing and lending of materials between libraries. If the Ada Community Library, or a local consortium library, does not have the material you need, we can attempt to get it for you through the ILL system. All attempts should be made to use the resources available at ACL first. We try to find a library that has the material, and ask that library to lend it to us so we can lend it to you. All you need to do is fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request Form. Staff will then contact when the item is ready to pick up or if there is a reason the item is not available.
Suggest a Purchase
Use our online purchase suggestion form to suggest an item for purchase in our library's collection. You can also request that a hold be put on the item for you if it is purchased. Click here to go to the online form.
Lynx Libraries' app takes library catalog to your mobile device - search library's collection, place a hold, manage your account and much more.
- Get notifications when a hold becomes available, an item is about to become overdue, etc.
- Scan any item's barcode anywhere and see its availability in your library
- Search for books, movies and other items on library's catalog
- Get details item details including user reviews
- Place and cancel holds
- See checked out items
- Find out about events at your library and working hours