Board Meeting Minutes | April 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on April 17, 2012, at the Star branch. Board members present were Jason Meyers, Julie Oberle and Steven Ricks. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Joy Lear and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Jason Meyers called the meeting to order at 4:20pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the March 20, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for March 2012 were presented.
Steven Ricks moved to accept the consent agenda, Julie Oberle seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence. The family of a late local artist wishes to donate one of her paintings to the Lake Hazel Branch.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Website Revision
The board discussed the new website
- Strategic Planning Status
The board discussed updating the plan
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
The board discussed potential new leased space opportunities
- NEW BUSINESS
- Quarterly Reports
The board discussed the 2nd Quarter statistics
Star branch received $500 each from Star Outreach and the Star Lions for this year’s summer reading program
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Lake Hazel Branch on May 15, 2012 at 4:15pm. Steven Ricks moved to adjourn the meeting, Julie Oberle seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:00 pm.