Board Meeting Minutes | May 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on May 15, 2012, at the Star branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Anita Lochner, Julie Oberle and Steven Ricks. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Erin Hasler and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Carol Mills called the meeting to order at 4:31pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the April 17, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for April 2012 were presented.
Steven Ricks moved to accept the consent agenda, Julie Oberle seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Website Revision
The board discussed the new website and new library catalog interface. Both will be live at the end of May.
- Strategic Planning Status
The management team streamlined the new strategic plan.
- Community Survey Results
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
The potential new space was discussed.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Project Compass Workforce Recovery Report
Denise Burnett from Star branch gave a short report on the conference she attended in Arlington VA.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Lake Hazel Branch on June 19, 2012 at 4:15pm. Julie Oberle moved to adjourn the meeting, Carol Mills seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:42 pm.