Board Meeting Minutes | June 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on June 19, 2012, at the Star branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Anita Lochner, Julie Oberle and Steven Ricks. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Erin Hasler and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Carol Mills called the meeting to order at 4:15pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the May 15, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for May 2012 were presented.
Julie Oberle moved to accept the consent agenda, Carol Mills seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Community Survey Results
The board discussed the various survey results.
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
The new space is on track for a Spring 2013 completion.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Trustee business: Election of officers, committee appointments, monthly meeting day/time.
Steven Ricks moved to continue current positions for another year, Julie Oberle seconded, the motion carried.
- FY12 Audit Proposal
The board discussed the proposal, Steven Ricks moved to accept the proposal, Anita Lochner seconded, the motion carried.
- Public Internet Use Policy
The board will review the policy and proposed changes.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Lake Hazel Branch on July 17, 2012 at 4:30pm. Anita Lochner moved to adjourn the meeting, Julie Oberle seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:08 pm.