Board Meeting Minutes | August 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on August 28, 2012, at the Lake Hazel branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Jason Meyers, Steven Ricks, Anita Lochner and Julie Oberle. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Erin Hasler and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Carol Mills called the meeting to order at 5:35pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the July 17, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for July 2012 were presented.
Julie Oberle moved to accept the consent agenda, Jason Meyers seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Internet Policy
The board discussed the new law in effect October 1st, the library’s policy was updated to comply with the new law, Jason Meyers moved to approve the updated policy, Anita Lochner seconded, the motion carried.
- Hidden Springs Branch status
The builder has been chosen for the new building. Spring or early summer is now the estimated completion period.
- FY13 budget presentation and discussion
The FY13 budget was presented and discussed.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Patron Rights and Responsibilities
Camera Surveillance procedures was discussed.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Star Branch on September 18, 2012 at 4:00pm. Julie Oberle moved to adjourn the meeting, Jason Meyers seconded, the meeting adjourned at 6:45pm.