Board Meeting Minutes | March 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on March 20, 2012, at the Lake Hazel branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Jason Meyers, Julie Oberle, Anita Lochner and Steven Ricks. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Erin Yturri and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Jason Meyers called the meeting to order at 4:15pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the February 21, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for February 2012 were presented.
Julie Oberle moved to accept the consent agenda, Steven Ricks seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Website Revision
The board discussed the new website.
- Strategic Planning Status
The board discussed updating the plan.
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
The board discussed potential new leased space opportunities
- NEW BUSINESS
- Introduction of Victory Branch Manager-Associate Director
The board welcomed Travis Porter as the new Victory branch manager.
- FY13 Public Budget Hearing Date
The board discussed the annual meeting date. August 28th was chosen as the date.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Star Branch on April 17, 2012 at 4:00pm. Julie Oberle moved to adjourn the meeting, Jason Meyers seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:54 pm.