Board Meeting Minutes | February 2012
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on February 21, 2012, at the Lake Hazel branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Jason Meyers, Julie Oberle, Anita Lochner and Steven Ricks. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt, Erin Yturri and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Carol Mills called the meeting to order at 4:15pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the January 17, 2012 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for January 2012 were presented.
Jason Meyers moved to accept the consent agenda, Steven Ricks seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Community Survey
The board discussed highlights of the survey.
- Website Revision
The board discussed the continuing revisions to the new website.
- Strategic Planning Status
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
Negotiations are continuing on prospective expansion space.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Telecommunications e-rate status
The board discussed the memo. Steven Ricks moved to accept the information, Julie Oberle seconded, the motion carried.
- FY11 Audited Financial Statements
The board reviewed the financial statements. Julie Oberle moved to accept the financials, Steven Ricks seconded, the motion carried.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Lake Hazel Branch on March 20, 2012 at 4:15pm. Carol Mills moved to adjourn the meeting, Jason Meyers seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:15 pm.