Board Meeting Minutes | April 2013
ADA COMMUNITY LIBRARY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Ada Community Library Board of Trustees held its monthly board meeting on April 16, 2013 at the Lake Hazel branch. Board members present were Carol Mills, Steven Ricks, Anita Lochner and Julie Oberle. Staff members present were Mary DeWalt and Martha Beller.
- MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS CALLED TO ORDER.
Carol Mills called the meeting to order at 4:22 pm.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Changes or additions to the agenda.
- The minutes of the March 19, 2013 monthly meeting were presented.
- The Financial statements for March 2013 were presented.
Julie Oberle moved to accept the consent agenda, Anita Lochner seconded, the motion carried.
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT, CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC COMMENT
The board briefly discussed the report and various correspondence.
- QUARTERLY REPORTS
Handed out at the meeting, briefly discussed.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Emergency procedures The board briefly discussed examples of procedures for various emergency situations.
- NEW BUSINESS
Photo release: Policy regarding pictures taken during programs, permission asked prior or post?
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING AND ADJOURNMENT
The next monthly meeting will be held at the Star Branch on May 21, 2013 at 4:15pm. Carol Mills moved to adjourn the meeting, Julie Oberle seconded, the meeting adjourned at 5:10pm.