Board Meeting Agenda | August 2013
- Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees is called to order.
- Consent Agenda 5 min
Consent agenda items are considered to be routine and are acted on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless the Board Chair, a member of the library board, library staff, or a patron requests an item to be removed from the Consent agenda for discussion.
- Changes or additions to the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of Tuesday, July 16, 2013 Board Meeting
- Approval of the July Financial Reports
- Director’s Report, Correspondence and Public Comment 10 min
- Unfinished Business: 45 min
- Hidden Springs Branch status
- FY14 budget presentation and discussion
- New Business: 10 min
- Security systems
- Audit - letter of proposal
- Date of Next Meeting and Adjournment 5 min
- Budget Hearing for the Proposed FY2014 Budget is called to order. FY2014 budget finalized at meeting’s end.
Interested Citizens are cordially invited to attend.
The Board Meeting will be held in accordance with the Idaho Code Title 67, Sections 2340-2347, The Idaho Open Meeting Law Act.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Library Director seven days prior to the meeting.