Board Meeting Agenda | April 2012
- Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees is called to order.
- Consent Agenda (5 min)
Consent agenda items are considered to be routine and are acted on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless the Board Chair, a member of the library board, library staff, or a patron requests an item to be removed from the Consent agenda for discussion
- Changes or additions to the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of Tuesday, March 20, 2012 Board Meeting
- Approval of the March Financial Reports
- Director’s Report, Correspondence and Public Comment (10 min)
- Unfinished Business: (40 min)
- Website Revision
- Strategic Planning Status
- Hidden Springs Branch Report
- New Business: (15 min)
- Quarterly Reports
- Date of Next Meeting and Adjournment (5 min)
Interested Citizens are cordially invited to attend.
The Board Meeting will be held in accordance with the Idaho Code Title 67, Sections 2340-2347, The Idaho Open Meeting Law Act.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Library Director seven days prior to the meeting.