Board Meeting Agenda | January 2014
- Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees is called to order.
- Consent Agenda: 5 min
Consent agenda items are considered to be routine and are acted on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless the Board Chair, a member of the library board, library staff, or a patron requests an item to be removed from the Consent agenda for discussion.
- Changes or additions to the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of Wednesday, November 20, 2013 Board Meeting
- Approval of the November and December Financial Reports
- Director’s Report, Correspondence and Public Comment: 10 min
- Unfinished Business: 35 min
- Hidden Springs branch
- Library policy revisions
- New Business: 10 min
- Annual report to state
- FY13 Audit results
- Date of Next Meeting and Adjournment: 5 min
Interested Citizens are cordially invited to attend.
The Board Meeting will be held in accordance with the Idaho Code Title 67, Sections 2340-2347, The Idaho Open Meeting Law Act.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Library Director seven days prior to the meeting.