Board Meeting Agenda | March 2014
- Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees is called to order.
- Consent Agenda 5 min
Consent agenda items are considered to be routine and are acted on with one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless the Board Chair, a member of the library board, library staff, or a patron requests an item to be removed from the Consent agenda for discussion.
- Changes or additions to the Agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes of Tuesday, February 18, 2014 Board Meeting
- Approval of the February Financial Reports
- Director’s Report, Correspondence and Public Comment 10 min
- Unfinished Business: 35 min
- Hidden Springs branch
- Personnel policy
- New Business: 10 min
- Telecommunications/ISP service providers
- Budget hearing date
- Date of Next Meeting and Adjournment 5 min
Interested Citizens are cordially invited to attend
The Board Meeting will be held in accordance with the Idaho Code Title 67, Sections 2340- 2347, of the Idaho Open Meeting Law Act.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Library Director seven days prior to the meeting.