Want to check a due date or put a book on hold? There's an app for that!
BookMyne provides mobile access to high-demand library services for owners of iPhones, iPod touch, iPads and Android mobile devices.
Here are some of the things you can do with the BookMyne mobile app:
- Scan barcodes: If you see a book you like at a friend's house or a bookstore, scan the barcode and see if the library has it.
- Access your account: Check due dates, place a hold, renew a book - almost anything you can do online, you can do on your device. You can even get alerts when books are due or holds become available.
- Stay logged in: Ask BookMyne to retain your details, so you won't have to log in each time.
- Search the catalog: Search the catalog by author, title, subject or keyword. You'll see book summaries, cover images, number of copies and more.
- Check bestseller lists: See what's on the bestseller lists, cross reference with our holdings, then place your hold. See what your friends recommend: Search the catalog for friend-recommended titles. (Social recommendation engine powered by Goodreads.)