2013 Victory Branch Weekly Summer Programming Schedule
- Preschool Play & Learn (10:30-11:15 a.m.)
Join Mr. Travis for stories, music, moving, and creative play. Activities could be a craft, experiment, game, or building; no matter what we do, it’s always fun! Ages 2-6.
- Preschool Art (1:00 - 1:30 p.m.)
Ms. Linda presents weekly hands-on activities that expands imagination and creativity while developing small motor control and and hand-eye coordination. Limited to 12 children. Ages 3-5.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby) (10:00-10:30 a.m.)
Ms. Monika leads a laptime program of nursery rhymes, songs, stories and social time for babies and their grownups too. Ages 0-2.
- S.T.E.M. Play & Learn (Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics) (1:00 - 1:30 p.m.)
Mr. Richard and Mr. Derek make math and science come alive for children and families. Ages 4-7.
- Teen Program (4:30-5:30 p.m.)
Teen come join Marcus for a weekly program where everyone contributes to that week's activity.
- Adult Programs (6:30 p.m. - not every week, see calendar for details)
- Preschool Storytime (10:30-11:15 a.m.)
Mr. Derek picks a new theme each week and leads the group with related stories, songs, games and a craft. Ages 3-5.
- Minecrafters Club (2:00 - 3:00 p.m.)
For all skill levels. Each week the club will decide what type of Minecraft game they want to play. Computers available, or you can bring your own. Ages 8-18.
- Video Game Challenge (4:30-5:30 p.m.)
Open play on Wii, Kinect, and X-Box consoles. All ages.
- Toddler Time Storytime (10:30-11:15 a.m.)
Bring your toddlers for an exciting mix of stories and crafts and fun with Mr. Richard! Great for ages 1-3.
- Summer Reading Program (2:00 - 3:00 p.m.)
These Summer-only programs often feature expert guest speakers or performers. See our online calendar for programs and dates.
- Music & Movement (11:30 a.m. -12 p.m.)
Mr. Travis and Ms. Monika put on their dancing shoes for a fast-paced half hour of dancing, singing, music making, and maybe a story or two. Ages 2-6
- Origami (1:00 - 2:00 p.m.)
Join Ms. Linda as we make animals, boxes and even Star Wars characters from paper! Sequential. Ages 8 and up.
- Make IT (4:00-5:00 p.m.)
Makeiteers wanted! Join us in the Make IT Space and use your creativity to make something new or make it better! Different problem-solving challenges will be hosted by Victory staff each week! Ages 7-16.